I put most of my personal thoughts and experiences on this website. However, I’ve also written plenty & created projects elsewhere on the Internet. If you’re curious, here’s what I’d recommend.
ShivarWeb is a marketing education website where I help DIYers and freelancers practice do marketing with better tools, tactics and strategy.
Experiments & Tutorials
- Using Google Search Console
- Guide to Ahrefs
- Advertising on Reddit
- Advertising on OutBrain
- Automating My Twitter Feed
- Local Marketing Strategy
- Shopify Review
- Bluehost vs. GoDaddy Web Hosting
- NameCheap or GoDaddy for Domain Registrar
- InMotion Hosting Review
- SiteGround Hosting Review
- Web Hosting Hub Review
- eHost Review
- Arvixe Review
- 99designs Review
- Weebly Review
- Wix Review
- Contribution to Ahrefs’ Link Building Guide
- Post for Nebo on Reddiquette
- Post for Nebo on Comment Spam
- Post for Nebo on Google Queries
Bamboo Chalupa is a marketing podcast that I do with Brett Snyder of Knucklepuck Media. I love the podcast format, but have never been able to do it really well until (hopefully) now. It’s the marketing podcast that I wished existed when I was breaking into the industry. Here’s my favorite episodes –
- Managing Marketing Projects – How We Use Trello & Project Management Tools
- Using Google Search Console Effectively Part 1 – Technical SEO
- Using Google Search Console Effectively Part 2 – On-Page SEO
- Building Better Content for SEO Part 1 – Planning
I do a lot of side projects. Many are embarrassing, some are promising, occasionally one is successful – but are incredible learning experiences. Here are the ones that I still own & sort of pay attention to.
JungleFind – a small site where I’m testing out better ways to discover stuff on Amazon.
Fix The College – a small political project where I try to explain the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.
…others might be added here soon.
If you’re intrigued by all these projects, you might find the list of all the things I’ve ever done in my career interesting as well.